- automatic verification of the amount of leave an applicant is entitled to at the registration stage
- verification of dates based on leave requests submitted in the department (so that too many employees do not take leave of absence at the same time)
- sending the request to the superior for approval
- notifying the personnel department of the approved leave request, followed by entering the leave in the HR system
- automatic setting of employee's absence in Microsoft Exchange calendar
- automatic setting of a replacement with workflow processes being assigned to the substitute.
An important feature of the WEBCON Business Process Suite platform is a possibility to link additional actions to each step of the above process. These actions may include emailing your supervisor after submitting the leave request and emailing your substitute once the request is approved, entering the approval into the HR system, notifying customers assigned to a given employee, etc.
Examples of other personnel requests the support of which our clients model using WEBCON Business Process Suite include:
- registration and reimbursement of (domestic and international) business trips, including advance payments
- registration and approval process of requests for a pay raise, job position change or change in terms of employment
- processing new admissions, including organization of a workplace
- processing terminations, including a circulation sheet support
- company car reimbursement.
The automation of personnel requests observed in our customers’ companies shows that these processes are usually supported by companies themselves and based on the tools available in WEBCON Business Process Suite.
In the context of personnel request flows, essential features of WEBCON Business Process Suite include:
- possibility to model any number of personnel requests on your own, without having to pay for external services
- effective change management, including efficient temporary replacement support and possibility to delegate tasks
- possibility to modify the existing flow in case of changes in business procedures, including modifications made by the IT department on the client side
- full monitoring of the registered and processed requests, including history of approvals and implemented changes
- reporting of the processes, including identification of bottlenecks (steps and persons restraining the approval process)
- integration with company HR systems and Microsoft Exchange
- support of large volumes of data and large numbers of system users.
|Do you have any questions?