With WEBCON BPS-based workflows, retail companies can operate in unison between systems, departments and branches, for genuine integration. It handle processes related to retail and e-commerce in their entirety, with the focus on cost-efficiency and customer satisfaction. With back office process automation and streamlined management in place, this is a realistic scenario, and not just a promise.
With WEBCON BPS, the companies in the retail sector can create any context-specific workflow, which radically changes their day-to-day operation for the better, for example:
- Opening new shops – one of WEBCON’s clients streamlines the process of opening new facilities in shopping centers, from negotiating with the facility operator, to designing and realizing its layout, to stocking the goods and recruiting the staff, and finally, to the grand opening.
- Employee turnover – a client tackles the challenge of managing human resources using WEBCON BPS workflows. They allow them to keep track of e.g. lay-offs, new hires and absences.
- Mystery shopping – one of our clients monitors the quality of their service using WEBCON BPS to process the standard assessment cards filled in by the contracted mystery shoppers
- Ticket processing optimization – one of our clients uses WEBCON BPS to optimize the processing of customer claims and requests, with regard to their type, importance and time of submission, to maintain the high level of customer satisfaction
- Takings control – in retail, the daily turnover comprises a vast number of fairly small transactions; one of our clients uses a WEBCON BPS-based workflow to monitor and account for the daily takings in their shops
- Internal knowledge database – one retailer uses WEBCON BPS to manage all the company information and resources needed for the day-to-day customer service
|FINANCE & ACCOUNTING:||HR:|
|IT:||BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT:|
For retail chains, which have trusted WEBCON to take them to the next level of digital transformation, see below:
- ENERGY & UTILITIES
- FOOD & BEVERAGE
- RETAIL & E-COMMERCE
- TRANSPORTATION & TRAVEL
Haddad Apparel Group
Haddad Brands cooperate with WEBCON since 2006 and uses WEBCON Business Process Suite to optimize internal communication, helpdesk and document management.
WEBCON Business Process Suite supports key financial and human resources processes in LPP S.A. Additionally, implemented data warehouse helps to make strategic decisions regarding the company.
Marketing Investment Group
WEBCON implemented processes such as: client request handling, purchase order, requisition, document management along with KPI and comprehensive reporting.
Its Polish branch uses WEBCON Business Process to automate invoice processing, merchandise management and transfer orders. With WEBCON BPS INTERSPORT can effectively realize "paperless office" approach.
Ramsat S.A. uses WEBCON Business Process Suite since 2011. The system is being used to automate business processes such as: cost invoice, business trips, purchase procedure.
Solar uses WEBCON software to optimize mystery shopping and several internal processes.
OTCF has been using WEBCON BPS since 2015. The system optimizes the following workflows: document archive, legal document ticketing, cost invoice, purchase, leave requests, contractor verification.
WEBCON provided dedicated solutions to meet Answear’s specific business requirements (collection, goods, and orders management process).