- registration of a business trip by the delegated person or their immediate supervisor
- entering the business trip assignment (assignment to a cost centre, project, contractor, etc.)
- application approval by immediate supervisor
- notifying the cash desk of the granted advance payment (especially if granted in foreign currency)
- notifying the delegated employee when they can collect the advance
- entering transportation details and details of other travel expenses
- physical reimbursement of the business trip and scanning of the accounting documents
- registering business trip costs in the financial accounting system.
For each step there is a clear form which makes it easy to enter all the required information. As there is a possibility to attach the scanned documents directly from the level of the document workflow portal, you can easily archive the accounting documents needed for the correct reimbursement of a business trip. Optional integration with the accounting system not only allows you to download dictionaries (e.g. a list of cost centers, account analytics, contractor analytics, etc.), but also once the trip is reimbursed, to enter appropriate posting orders and cash office documents into the system.
- registration and approval of leave requests
- registration and approval process of pay raise requests, position change requests, change of employment form requests
- processing of new admissions, including workplace organization
- processing of terminations, including circulation sheet support
- company car reimbursement.
The automation of personnel requests implemented by our clients shows that processes of this type are usually supported in-house, based on the tools offered by the WEBCON Business Process Suite platform.
In the context of business trip support, the essential features of WEBCON Business Process Suite include:
- possibility of in-house modeling of any number of personnel requests without having to incur additional costs by using external services
- effective change management, including efficient temporary replacement support and possibility to delegate tasks
- possibility to modify the existing workflow in case of changes in business procedures, including modifications made by the IT department on the client side
- full monitoring of the registered and processed requisitions, including the history of approvals and implemented changes
- reporting of the processes, including the identification of bottlenecks (steps and persons restraining the approval process)
- integration with company personnel systems and Microsoft Exchange
- support of large volumes of data and large number of system users.
|Do you have any questions?